2015年11月20日金曜日

Work together with TV station

Last night’s rain had stopped and it was a little cloudy, today.
I headed for Mt. Takao with a nervous feeling.
TENGU got to work together with some TV station to make a drama for English education for students, and today was a shooting day.







My role was an English guide who introduced Mt. Takao to an American student and his friends. The shooting was done at an open space in front of Kiyotaki station and a place with benches on the Trail no-1. Casts, other than me, were all professionals and native speakers. However they were practicing their lines over and over again before the shooting. Seeing them made me more nervous. There were a camera for shooting, a big microphone and a reflecting plate. They were just the same as what I saw on TV!



Only remembering my lines and speaking them correctly was enough for me. On top of that, I had to follow a lot of directions such as “stop here” “look at trees” or “pronounce this English in this way”  Doing those things at the same time was truly hard. But everything was so interesting and exciting.




After the shooting we were treated to lunch at a soba noodle restaurant.  It was a kind of the event of my life and I thank TENGU for bringing me such an opportunity. I hope more people get to know our activity through this event.

By Nancy Nov.19

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿